Tax Return works with you to help take the stress out of tax time this financial year. We work with you to ensure you are keeping all of your personal finances in order. At Tax return, our priority is to streamline the process to make it as easy as possible for our customers, while we work hard to maximise your claim. Our team of friendly accountants will strive to ensure your return is completed efficiently, effectively and completely compliant.
What You Need
- PAYG Payment Summaries (previously Group Certificates) Your employer is required by law to provide you a copy.
- Payment Summaries from Centrelink for example, Newstart, Youth Allowance, Disability Pension
- Eligible termination payments
- Interest earned from bank accounts
- Share dividend statements
- Work-related expenses with receipts such as your motor vehicle log
- Receipts of charitable donations
- Interest and fees on investment loans
- Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance
- Any extra superannuation contributions